- Follow Diggin' Up Graves on WordPress.com
Copyright© Elizabeth Wilson Ballard and Diggin’ Up Graves, 2014-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Elizabeth Wilson Ballard and Diggin’ Up Graves with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Exceptions to this copyright are items (e.g., images, certain content) used within the site that fall under Creative Commons licensing that would supercede the copyright stated above. When this occurs, those items will be identified as having a specific Creative Commons license.
Proud supporter of Cyndi's List.
- Will of John COON, Henry County, Indiana, 1838
- The Massa Theory – Does Our Family Descend from Tecumseh, and If So, How?
- When Genealogy and Real Life Connect
- Minnie Magdalene (KUHN) VAN DUYN Ancestry Chart – 5 Generations (Ancestor 15)
- The Most Interesting Ancestor I Have in 100 Words – (Ancestor 22)