I am going to skip Week 7 of the 52 Ancestors Challenge for 2015. I have been doing a lot of writing lately, and I absolutely have to catch up with a few other things. Ancestor summaries will be back soon.
If you wish to read some of the previous articles, here they are categorized by Dad’s side and Mom’s side, with apologies to my cousins on my dad’s side. I’m still learning a lot about his ancestry.
- Do You Ever Wonder Why Your Ancestors Had No Children? (Charles TROUTMAN, I guess.)
- Charles TROUTMAN. I Must Be Careful What I Ask For.Charles TROUTMAN, Take 4
- Was Charles TROUTMAN a TROUTMAN at all?
- Charles TROUTMAN, Take 4
- Willie Ann ROWE (c. 1812-1874): Who are you?
- Willie Ann (ROWE) BLUE – She really IS Reuben ROWE’s daughter!
- Thomas and Rachel (JOHNSON) JOHNSON
- Strangeman JOHNSON (Strong-muhn), and the Strange Mystery He Has Left For Us
- Strangeman JOHNSON had to PARTAY, PARTAY!
- Finding Mary WHITAKER, part 1 of ? – mtDNA U5a1(i1a1)
- Thomas JOHNSON, Almost a Veteran
- Anderson JOHNSON (1770-1857) : Devout North Carolina Quaker, Persecuted
- They Went on Horseback – Henry Bascom WILSON and Amanda Melvina KING
- Barbara Ellen (HAAS) WILSON – First American Birth
- Barbara (GENGEL) HAAS (1816-1899): Gave Birth on the Voyage to America
- My Indiana WILSON Pioneer Ancestors: Bones Gone Away
- Richard of Kentucky, are you my KING? Richard, Oh, Richard, who is your Queen?
- Coonrod S. COON – Indiana Pioneer from Coon’s Fort Area, Marion County, West Virginia
- Barbara (RADABAUGH) COON, 1805-1882
- Emaline Eliza (BROOKS) TAGUE: Struck By a Railroad Car in 1912
- George W. TAGUE – Union Captain and Doctor in the Civil War